Topic: Join us on Tuesday, Oct. 9th, to learn about living your life with your truest Intention; with Intention, you can manifest your most abundant life.
What is your true intention for your life? Who do you really intend to be?
While you think about your heartfelt intention, also think about your true commitment to it. You see, Intention is correlated with commitment, but they are not the same thing. Commitment is having dedication to your values, time, and relationships. Intention is living your life in the completed state of this dedication in present time.
When you live with Intention, you are fully engaged with something of the future, but having all your being and feelings for it right now, this moment. You are living in the “feeling tone” and vibrating with it as an ongoing experience. In addition, it is focusing your will like a laser beam, and bringing all your fortitude to bear as you take actions that shape everything in your force field to what you are embracing. Intention is generating intense vital energy to feed your dream or desire. Instead of working towards a “future,” you are living in the present as if that future is already happening. It is being what you want to be at the same time you are becoming.
Learning the daily practices that help you manifest your intention takes commitment and follow through until you develop the habits that make your intention a matter of fact is the art of abundance in any area of your life
In this webinar, you will learn how to manifest your truest intention with these five interconnected elements:
- Free Choice — We all have the inalienable right to choose. It is up to you to choose what really matters to you and set an Intention to make that choice matter.
- Surrender — You will learn how to surrender and give up pride, shame, and fear to manifest your Intentions. When you surrender your life to the Intention, you can align your life to it.
- Resolve — Committing to your Intention requires Resolve. You will learn to keep your resolve during your journey to live your intention for a most abundant life. It is having Faith that is it already done and being persistent with patience.
- Being In Time — Living with Intention isn’t just focusing on the future. You will learn how to live your intention into being, NOW. If you generate the feeling state of your intention as if it is already manifested and start actively living it through smaller actions and practices, you will manifest the state of being and way of being for your intention to be manifested fully and abundantly.
- Giving – Giving starts the circulation of energy, which makes things happen rather than being an all-mental, passive, expectant, receiver with low to no energy, living in wishful hope.
These five elements make up the tenets of Intention. When you put these into play, you can refocus your life like a laser in terms of what really matters to you, surrender into the vision of your abundant life, resolve to fitting habits, and live that life TODAY.
Join Dr. Ray on Tuesday, October 9th, at 7:00 pm Central to learn more about setting Intentions in his next FREE webinar. Together, we will discuss and give life to your Intention, and set the stage for living abundantly now.
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MZ-506eVT4aZepseU6gflg. You will receive an email with the link to the webinar.